Moodle Upgrade - User Acceptance testing

Re: Moodle Upgrade - User Acceptance testing

by Mark Findlay -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Moodle Users,

Firstly, thank you to all who have agreed to take part in UAT testing so far, it is really appreciated. I’ll send out log-in details and uat scripts out at some point tomorrow, likely pm.

I’m keen for as many people as possible to be involved in the UAT process as is possible, so if you haven’t yet volunteered, but would be interested in providing feedback on the new version of Moodle then please do get in touch. This process helps us identify issues we may have missed during testing, and it also offers an opportunity to feedback on any design elements or functionality you would like to see included, and if nothing else get a sneak peek at the new version of Moodle.

We have simplified the design this year, with a more vanilla user interface, and hopefully improved the mobile experience somewhat for users too, We’ve also been tinkering with the current course overview functionality for students, and would appreciate feedback, and see a wish list of functionality start to develop for that area.

If you are interested in participating, then please email me, testing will run until Wednesday 19th June at 5pm.

Thanks again,
Moodle Service Team.